Paintings completed since I moved to the UK this year. These paintings are for sale, if you are interested please contact me on ronniebiccard@gmail.com
It is now 2018 and nearly November, the last time I wrote a blog post was in October 2012 when I returned to South Africa from a short stay in the UK. That was 5 years ago!!!!. Knock Knock who's there ? No -one home! (My front door-Cakebridge Rd Cheltenham) What happened to all those years? .. I Loved the open Studios in the UK -Cheltenham Open Studios They flew and are lost. I painted up a storm there -Cheltenham Art In The Park I just love, love these Buildings The Parks and Spring Gardens in Cheltenham are beautiful. Buildings ..I love buildings and Architecture (BTW I'm wearing a purple hat!😖) Yummy markets-Garlic Lavender Olives (and the purple Hat) A host of Golden Daffodils . I had given up life in Johannesburg to start a new life in England. I left hearth and home, friends and family to explore ‘greener’ pastures (literally) in Cheltenham,UK . But it wasn't meant to be! I was sad to leave beautiful England. We move...
A days work is done.... I have framed most of the paintings for our exhibition at the end of November and the for the "Special Introduction for Women" ladies day and THE GALLERY in Randburg. They look beautiful. Framing can be such a rewarding task, exhausting too. I had a full time framing business for nearly 20 years . I started when my youngest daughter was 2, determined to stay at home and look after both my daughters. Being an artist, part time art teacher and a framer allowed me to do just that. My life was interesting and diverse... never a dull moment. Of course it was also an ideal vocation for a single mom. I was always there for my children and I didn't have to ask a boss if I could fetch a sick child from school. I stopped framing full time in 2000. I only frame my own work now and that of a few friends. I concentrate on my painting full time . My children are all grown up but have been a great inspiration for me in my paintings over the years. These paintings...
I haven't blogged for a while, so here are some of my recent paintings that I have done. Enjoy looking at them. I have all of them on my Picasa Web Album http://picasaweb.google.com/ronniebiccard/RonnieBiccardS2010Paintings# and Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronniebiccard/ One day I'll get the hang of creating a fabulous blog and website... But this will have to do for now. So busy painting... Ride a Saffron Horse Klimt-ish Lovers Glorious Gathering Glorious fruit of the Vine Glorious Feast Freedom Song Cuppa-Chino Concert-Tina Concert-Tina Harlequins Harlequins African Maidens
Comments